Monday, April 6, 2009

dinner????


ain, linda and me....emm....glass only???


yeah i got the water

Last Friday on 3 0f April, I have the dinner with my course mate. It’s actually the second dinner that I attend in UKM. But it’s the best, most beautiful and most delicious dinner that I ever attend. The theme of that dinner is “Corporate dinner”. What I like about that dinner is the food. For appetizer we eat Tom Yam soup. The main menu is fried cuttlefish, ikan masam manis, fried chicken, egg (I don’t know the name) and many more. The dessert is apple and coconut pudding. The food look common but its actually delicious especially the fish, cuttlefish and pudding. I enjoy that night because I’m laughing with my friend, singing while we on the bus after the dinner. I’ll never forgot this moment.

a bit mengada...hehehe 1 for 1 year bahhh

3 comments:

  1. so nice..i hope your enjoys the party dinner.i see the kind many food and delicious.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i really enjoy the dinner....
    and the food very delicious...
    but the best thing is....
    i enjoy with my friend.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I attend that day.I'm so happy as i won the lucky draw.This is the first time i won it in my life.Haha....I hope it will bring a good luck for me.

    ReplyDelete