Wednesday, April 8, 2009

simple short story - my greatest regret

assalamualaikum..aii friends

last night, i was download some short story from you tube..
the story quite interesting with instrumental song,the short story is in English with animation of cartoon,.the video do not take a long time..it just only about 5 to 8 minute..I have download five video but the most interesting video are 'My Greatest Regret' and 'My Sister'..

huhu, i like so much because the flow of story are simple and the grammar are uses can help us to improve our English grammar..

Actually, I'm try to upload this video to this blog but it takes too long to upload completely..but if you all have a time, try to watch the short story video from you tube and I'm sure you all will be enjoyed..huhuk,

okehhhh..bye2..see you all again next time..

1 comment:

  1. yeah...i will.I also want to improve my english.But i'm more prefer to wacth "phua chu kang".even though they always use the broken english,but I'm quite enjoy to wacthing this kind of movie.It really very very funny.

    ReplyDelete