Friday, April 24, 2009

I still Remember Orientation Week .........


Orientation week gave sweet memories for me. The types of activivies that had been organised such as introduce my self, cheer, sing University's and college's. My orientation week at Pendeta Za'ba Residential college. Our facilitator that are handle the progmmed are really capble and hardworking. Howeever, i meet many friends taht are not same backgrounds as me especially chinese, India, and others. I really excited and enjoy with programms. Then,everbody student need to make a cheer in team group. Each team group have four members. My friends and i make a cheer looks interstings. Lastly,i Still remember orientation week. The first orientation week that make me to get friends and experiences.

2 comments:

  1. salam...
    i agree with you..Orientation week gave a lot of sweet memories..
    in this week..i took the oppurtunity to get a lot of new friends..
    but it is so tired and sometimes its quite boring..because i dont have much time to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...orientation week...ohhh..so bad my time management in that week

    ReplyDelete