Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally.....

salam...for you information...finally i cut my all my hairs. Ive never thought that i will cut my hair until the end of this semester. But unfortunately i have change my mind..so now i am a smart man i think..But everytime i meet my friends they will asking me what happen to my hair???Im just told them that it is just for fun. I think it is more comfortable and nothing to worry about my hair anymore. Atleast i have save a few ringgit to wash or cut my hair every month. So leave your comment for my new hair...Adios

3 comments:

  1. salam..hahaha..
    fist time i saw you with your new hair style..you look very diffrent..
    to make sure that you are ustaz ajai..i walk approaching you..yes!!! you are ustaz ajai..haha..ermmm..i like your new style..its look neat n tidy..congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuh...i saw you last day at the examination hall...i was thinking who are you?.. lastly i found that you're wearing sunglasses...and i know it was you..i think the new style of yours is really into you...because you really look like an ustaz right know..so,keep going to cut you hair if it's start to grow..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...hot topic..u know ustaz...i am very shock when i see you with your new hair...
    i can't recognise you...but honestly i like to previous hair..look nice..anyway..do what u do..you go with your own way..=)

    ReplyDelete