Saturday, April 4, 2009

...mY fAmiLy iS mY sPiNe...















I Love my family so much...
I have 4 brothers and I'm the only one daughter in my family..
My father's name is Zulkifli Bin Hj Jaafar.He is a medical attendant. I love my fathers so much because he very protective and caring person. He also my great best friend because we always hang up togehter such as playing bowling, watch movie at cinema, shopping and teh tarik station together..huhuhu..sometimes we like to share our idea and gossip togehter...hehehe..very sporting right???...as a leader of my family..he will make sure that he will full fill our request and necessary...
My mother's name is Jalilah binti Akob. She is a teacher of student affair. My mom is a very strict and fierce person...her character is suitable with her job.. Eventhought she is strict person , but she is very kind and helpful person..She also my great best friend because she is a good listerner and motivator for me..she always remaind me that "LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS EASY"..as the only one daughter, i feel very close with her and we share the same hobby, cooking and decorate our home..for me she is the great chef in the world..when my father go for out station i will sleep with her...hehehe..

My elders brother, Ashraf is a businessman..he is my mentor in my business
My third brother , Ammar, nursing student in Shahputra Twining College and also as my business partner
My fourth brother, Afiq..form 4 student
My my youngerst brother, Amsyar...he was pass away a few years a go because or virus infaction in his brain..miss him so much..may Allah bless him

eventhought i live far from my family but i feel they are always behind me because we will contect each other everday by phone call or short massage system(sms)..




3 comments:

  1. salam.may Allah bless tour younger brother.I hope u will always be with you family until YOU married.But remember don't sleep with your mother again.huhuuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i know..
    you sleeep with your mother..
    ahakss,..
    can i publish that statement in post bulletin(frenster??)
    geeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~
    just kidding your majesty

    from;
    your lovely sister,FUNGUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..
    along and azie,are jelous with me r???
    i like to sleep with my mom because i fill save and i can sleep peacefuly..
    we will hug each other..
    she's like my pillow..
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete