Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Drama and film Korean so interesting.


I liked watching drama and film Korean because interesting and stories
Aspect romance. I think, stories Korean in keeping with my soul. Additionally, hero, heroin handsome and beautiful. Example stories Korean Sassy Girl, Full House, My girl, Winter Sonata, Wonderful my life, Memory of Bali and other. I very liked Full House. I think it interesting stories because married contract but finally we happy together. Song in the story best and in keeping with story line. I feel must everybody like watching drama Korean and film.

4 comments:

  1. hi..
    i'm also one of the korean drama fans..i don't like full house very much...i like sassy girl more...i never get boring watched this drama eventhough i watched it many times...hehe..i also like my girl...the story line of korean drama is best and their songs very meaningful...i wish to korea one day :)

    A125652-Diea

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..i also like korea dramas..my fav story is my girl..i like the actors..he very cute..huhuhu i frget the nme..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe i also like korean drama.....
    but taiwanese and japanese drama i like the most....
    i really want to watch again "power office girl" drama...
    but i don't know where i can get it....
    if some of you know....
    tell me...
    i really appreciate it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I more prefer to watch hong kong movie.As i really boring to see them crying,crying and crying.Yeah most of the Korean artis are so handsome and beautiful,but they are really bored.Maybe you all want to beat me now,right?

    ReplyDelete