Friday, April 17, 2009

my first experience as adopted daughter..

hello..assalamualaikum

My first experience as a adopted daughter of one small family.Actually,my curriculum is a Khidmat Masyarakat, so it is my simulation and it held at Felda Lurah Bilut,Bentong Pahang on 4 April 2009..Felda Lurah Bilut is a first Felda in Malaysia.There are about 600 family and I was very happy because have a kind 'mother'.My adopt mother name mak cik Nisah,she lives with her granddaughter called Zul, 12 years old.'Mak' love cooking and zul is a shy boy, his parent now at Perlis.There lot of activities that organized by us together with residents there.They are so supporting and kind to us,always give good cooperation when we organized any activities.For example is when Gotong-royong around villages and sukaneka. My memorable experience during Malam Seribu Kenangan,all students and orang kampung was gathered together in a hall for malam kebudayaan.Im so enjoyed on that time, and i quite nervous because my group perform Dikir Puteri as a our performance.But Alhamdulilah,everything is okey and succeed.We also got cooperation from school nearby to perform during Malam Seribu Kenangan.On sunday,all of us back to campus,with lot of memory..huhu..last word that i say to my adopted mother is take care your self and she ask me to always pray and reminds her as one part of my life..huhu





My adopted sibling with our adopted mother

No comments:

Post a Comment