Monday, April 6, 2009

naive art


example of naive art

my art...please don't laugh la......
What is “Naïve art”? Do you know? Let me tell you. Its actually folk art, as an attribute o certain ethnic group is an embodiment of traditions established by the generation during ages. This art look like children drawing. But it’s actually different. This art not follow many rule like the common art. You can draw what you want. You can have the elephant with pink color or whatever color. Its depend on you.
Last Saturday I attend the art seminar in PTSL. The moderator is En Yusuf Gajah, the most popular naïve art artist. He asks as to draw what we want but it must be naïve art. The best thing is, our drawing will sell to the buyer and the money that we got will donate to the Jabatan Kebajikan Pelajar UKM. Actually it is the first time I do a real drawing. Even though my drawing is not beautiful but it make me feel satisfied with this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment