Monday, April 6, 2009

SOMEONE YOU MUST KNOW......

i'm the one who wear the green veil


I follow this blog long ago. But I never introduce myself officially, right??? I know all of you curious about me…..hahahaha….okey let me tell you who I am. My name is Sarmida Ahmad. Sarmida not exist in Al-Quran only sarmada exist, its mean ‘everlasting’. So, assume sarmida mean everlasting.You can call me Sarmida, Sar or Mid. But never call me Ahmad because it’s my fathers name…..hehehehe. I use kiwie as my brand in this blog. It’s not because I love to eat kiwi fruit but it’s because I think this name is quite sweet and exclusive. But it’s only an opinion la….hehehe.
I come from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I only have two siblings. It’s me and my lovely sister. I love to eat durian, chocolate and cake. I hate spicy food. I like chocolate the most because I will feel happy every time I eat chocolate, even I’m in sad mood. So when you see me sad, quickly buy chocolate for me. I’m sure I’ll smile again…hehehe. That’s all from me now….see you leter…

2 comments:

  1. I know you actually.But I just recognised your face,I dont know your name before.Will it be late?

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i'm a bit sad...
    but it also my fault....
    for me "late" mean noting in friendship.....
    so nice to met you.....

    ReplyDelete