Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MY FANTASY FIRST LOVE



Do you ever fall in love? Honestly, I never fall in love. When I was in secondary school, I hav
e created my fantasy about my first love. I want to fall in love in rainy day. Hahaha….
It starts when I was standing in the rain because I have no umbrella and there is no place I can found to avoid from the rain. Suddenly, cool men wearing all in black with black umbrella appear. He sees me get wet. He approaches me and gives me his umbrella. So cool right? Hahaha…for me la….
I know, this kind of scene is impossible to happen but I like to think about it sometime because it makes
me smile. Hahahaha……so childish.
Actually, what I’m going to tell here is about I love rain very much. It gives me some calmness. In my home, I always sit at my verandah while rain. I also hope every sw
eet thing in my life will happen while rain hahaha….

7 comments:

  1. huhu..so sweet your dream..
    although, you thinks it quite funny and impossible but who knows it comes true.Right?
    but why a cool men wearing all in black?
    hehe..I also never fall in love just like you..maybe one day,we will met someone that suitable with us to be our partner..huhuhu..
    wish you all the best for your final exam next week especially for foundation paper,study smart and see you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!..that great..
    well looks like we share same hobbies..
    like to dreaming..
    hehehe..
    well what about???..ehmm..
    first date it is a raining day..
    oh no!!!..
    but sometimes looks romantic..
    share in same umbrella..
    without know each other..
    just knowing from another world..
    i mean in cyber world..
    hehehe..
    but only we have just a love to each other..
    ehmm..
    what a miracle of love..
    did it??
    so..
    that the story..
    daaa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. why cool man wearing all in black?
    because i love black so much....
    and i hope his face like mike he/kingone wang(taiwan actor)wakaka....

    i don't want to share umbrella with him...
    but i want he give his umbrella to me....
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. huhu..so nice your fantasy first love..maybe you always watching television story about love...so fantastic..i hope your fantasy can real one day..who know's right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually i don't want this fantasy become reality...
    because i don't like romantic stuff...
    i'm a bit repugnance with that....heheheh
    but its true i like to watch love story in television especially taiwan n japanese drama...
    because....
    the story a bit romantic but it slumber romantic...
    and the hero is too cool...
    i like to see cool person either girl or boy...wakakaka....
    unlike korean drama....
    so slow...
    the hero and heroin like to cry....
    very soft heart....
    i don't like that....
    i don't like see people crying...
    because it show our weakness...
    i thing i already out of topic...wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete