Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TENSION

This is last week for finish my all class but i'm really stress because my work of a lot. I'm also worry about my final because it's just around. I tried managed my time but I can't. Now, I have one assigment not finish yet. When the last time, some of lecturer would like give their assigment. That's why I'm very stress and sometimes I want angry somebody for express what I felt now. I'm so tired and always sleep so late around four until five o'clock. So, have anybody can help me what I should do?

1 comment:

  1. I'm also under stress like you...But fortunately I have finish all the assignment before study week.why you slept so late?I suggest you to drink water when you feel tired.It help.Or you can wash your face every time you feel sleepy.Maybe it can help you a lot.

    ReplyDelete