Sunday, April 12, 2009

MY SECOND TOUR IN PENINSULAR MALAYSIA





rest jap.....


learn snorkel...huhu scary

Hello, it’s me again. Now I want to talk about my second tour in Peninsular Malaysia.
As you all know I’m Sabahan girl. This is the first time I fly to Peninsular Malaysia. I hope I will visit all place in Peninsular Malaysia before I go back to my hometown. The first place that I visit in Peninsular Malaysia is Selangor, because I’m study at UKM in Selangor. My second tour is at Pulau Kapas in Terengganu. I go to Pulau Kapas because I need to do my fill work for my course. I’m so exited to go to that place because I like travel. My first impression for that place is beautiful. At Pulau Kapas I learn how to swim and snorkel. Honestly, snorkel is scary thing that I ever do because every time I see under the water I have the feeling that I’m not in earth, so I keep thinking about how I can go back to earth again. So scary!!!!!….. Going to Pulau Kapas also makes me have the chances to visit a few place in Terengganu for example Rantau Abang, Ma’ Daerah and Pasar Payang. In the future I hope I will visit another place again.

5 comments:

  1. sar....i want the picture at drama presentation...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sunday night i try to add you through ym.....
    why u not approve....
    i try again today ar.....
    we do the foto sharing arrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. holla kiwi....yeah you're right...that was my sweet memory...staaying at PULAU KAPAS...with all of my course mate of ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE COURSE...i am still remember ...
    when we were having our snokelling...both of us...were bited by the JELLY FISH...


    arghhh....i can't imaging and i dont know how to express my feeling after bited by jelly fish....i felt like i touched current...
    it's very hurt...
    but that was my best memory at there....
    daaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like PULAU KAPAS but the resort was really very dirty la...Especially the toilet...I don't like...Maybe I will travel this "pulau " next time as I really like to play at the sea and the wonderful beach but I don't think I will stay there....

    ReplyDelete
  5. jellyfish???? oh no....
    very painfull....
    but i like to remember that momment...
    because my expression so funny...
    like i will die...
    wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete