Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Aminuddin Baki's Annual Dinner Of Inspiration 09..hehe

assalamualaikum and good morning..

i know all of us quite busy in this semester,there a lot of activity that our college organized such as Carnival,Game,musical and also lots of competitions.But,most important memorable time during dinner college..right?



My college also organized dinner on 22 march 2009 at Dectar.The dinner called as ABADI o9 short name for Aminuddin Baki's Annual Dinner of Inspiration 2009 with motto
"Seikhlas Budi Sekalung Memori".The theme at the night is "Heart Of Gold" the theme's colour are white,black, red and gold.But,I'm not sitting at my dinner desk because at night,two of my friend and i as a souvenir AJK,just only sit back of stages,prepare for present and certificate..huhu..
Alhamdulilah,everything are okey..here some picture with my friends..hehehe


that me..hehehehehe

with cousemate,Amelia

last picture..huhukk
symbolic of Heart Of Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment