Friday, April 24, 2009

.....i fly only 17 day from now


hi everybody..today i want to share with you all...about my happpiest day..

i'm very excited to finish my exam now..why...why...why??? the answer is because...i will go back to my hometown..ehheheheh:)...actually i make mistake during buy the ticket...huhuhu..i see the wrong date..as the result from that i go back a little bit late compare to my other friend..but i don't mine that very much ..for me the main point is...can go back...i will go back on may 11...but my exam finish in may 4...so i have many time to go around kl...before i flyyyyy....appy holiday you all

2 comments:

  1. hehe...i relly can see your excitement from what your telling us...huhu...i wish you happy with your long holiday..it must fun is it?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..just want to remind you to take care of yourself no matter where you are and what you do..Have a nice holiday...

    ReplyDelete