Sunday, April 12, 2009

BLACK IS ELEGANCE



look my black hand bag...hehe

Hello, it’s me again…..today I want to talk about my favorite color. My favorite color is black. Why I like black? I also don’t know why…. But every time I want to buy something I must look for the black one. You can see I have so many black color item, for example my bag, hand bag, hand phone, hand phone cover, shoes, slipper, umbrella and many more. I also like to wear black color clothes because I feel more confident when I’m in black. So whenever I have presentation or something that I must do in the public I will wear all in black. Hehehe….. a bit strange right??? For me, black is confidence, smart, cool, and elegance. What about you? What is your favorite color? Actually, Black is the color of objects that do not emit or reflect light in any part of the visible spectrum; they absorb all such frequencies of light. Lastly, I want to say that ”I love BLACK so much”.


in black during my drama preseantation

2 comments:

  1. ooooo..
    i see...
    emmmm for me i am prefer to choose green...but sometime when i am shopping...
    if there is another colour that is more beautiful ...
    i will choose that colour...
    emmmmm BLACK....
    make me think of HEAD AND SHOULDER'S SHAMPOO...

    RAIN....
    he said that
    "hitam kegemaranku,nama saya Rain".....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your favourite colour same with me..i have a lot of black item..my handphone is black and my shoes also black..but sometimes i like red.maybe for me red can get energy for me and everyone can see me so smart and elegance..just i want share with you about my favourite colour..

    ReplyDelete