Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Future Wife

Salam...here i would like to share something about my future wife. I think its hard for me to choose my future wife.."Princess x"...Its not mean that I'm looking for someone that is such a perfect person but for me it is enough if that she know what she must or must not do in Islam and I know all of us know it. Actually the main point that I want to tell is "Its Time For Study"..he..So focus on study first and remember this "A good man is for a good woman".. So dont worry because I know that all my friends are good students..

p/s Im Single But Not Available..hehe

2 comments:

  1. wasalam...wow so hot issue...by the way i also agree with you..if i be a good girl..in future i will meet a good guy..insyallah ..and i hope for that..for me the imfortant things to look is behavior of that person..i'm not the one who look someone from material perspective...but this time for stdy..so stdy la dulu..hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. what...you a ready thinking about your future wife right now?....i think that's very good for you because you has a plan and expectation in your life..

    ReplyDelete