Friday, April 10, 2009

..::pReCiOus MoMeNt iN mAtRiCuLaTiOn::..



~~~BBQ PARTY~~~~



~~~iN lEcTuRe hALl~~~

my friends celebrated my 20th birthday

The photo above show my 20th birthday party during I'm study in matriculation, BBQ party and in my lecture hall....
I don't know how to descibe how closed we are....especially Atique..
we share happiness and hardness together..
Nothing secrect between us...
and share the same hobby..<<>>hehehe
During matriculation..most of them called me "MAMA"..include the boys in my pacticum class
sometimes i feel shy with this tillte but..it make us more close..
sometimes i asked my friends my they called me mama..
they say that ....................(secret)....hehehe
till now we still contect each other eventhougt we had been seperate..
some study in local instituition some go to overseas...
but UKHWAH n TECHNOLOGY do not seperate us...
to all my friends..i wish u good luck in what ever you do....
~~~UKHWAH FILLAH,ABADAN ABADA~~~~






1 comment:

  1. hye Dila, my cousemate..hehe

    when,I read your post,it reminds me all my memorable when I at the matriculation.Time goes by,it is about one year we leave matriculation and now we almost finished our first year as student at UKM.It quite touching for me if I remind my life with my friends at matriculation.We are so close to each other especially my roommate and my practical's friends.I still remember when last day at Matriculation,after finished last paper on Friday, there lots of parent come to take their son or daughter back home..and it also a last days where my friends and I gathered together..I'm so sad on that time because one year together,we go through bittersweet as a student matriculation,there lots memory that we build together..But as you said UKHWAH and TECHNOLOGY never separate us because our memory still alive in our soul..huhuk

    ReplyDelete