Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I FEEL SO SAD....



I sad unable to return current village time study week because have programmed organized by course. The programmed is conducted in 16 April. Even, at that time also is co-curriculum simulation. Simulation co-curriculum carried out in 12 April is located in area Selangor in orphanage. I feel happy going to orphanage and I will can experience. However, I sad because don’t going to village but I understand programmed very importance. I came at University with learn, I need think positive.

4 comments:

  1. huhuhu
    don't be sad
    i also not come back to home
    eventhough we are here but we have yo remember that our family is first
    isn't??

    ReplyDelete
  2. positive thinking will make us be happy and lost our stress...
    beside to those who in stress,remembered my word "STRESSED ID DESSERT"..
    haha..try you read stressed in opposite way..so that in our life make the stress like dessert that only came to "visit" us to add the "favour" in our life..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont be sad my friend
    what ever happend had been determined by God..
    always think positif..
    but dont forget to contect with your family everyday..even by sms..
    family first..dont forget to pray for your parents...
    may Allah bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also dont go back to my hometown this study week.I really cant study if i go back there as there are so populous.I cannot pay attention to my study.I will like to play with my nephew.haha...they are so cute.I always miss them when i'm here.

    ReplyDelete