Wednesday, April 15, 2009

During my study week

I failed to pay attention on my study.Last two day I cant stopped myself to surf internet and watching movie.I tried to hide up my laptop and forced myself to focus on my study.But I'm found that I'm lost again.I can only study at last of the minute.When I'm found that I got no more time to waste then only I will focus on it.I don't know why I'm always like that.I also don't know if I can change my attitude.I'm wonder with my attitude so much..... :-(

1 comment:

  1. hye Sook Fong,
    I know how your feeling now..im also feel so bad when thinks there lots of syllabus that I not cover yet..so scared with our killer subject like biodiversity,chemistry,statistic,major subject Principle of Environmental Science and also Foundation English..huhu..
    I also can't avoid sleepy during study and wake up late in the morning..
    But,im try to confidence myself,and start to study again..I also believe everyone have their own affordability..hehehe..smile

    ReplyDelete