Friday, March 13, 2009

Big Ant!!

What an ant can do for?
Don't think that an ant only can do a small thing.. WHY i say like that?
Yesterday, when i was waiting the bus at the bus stop..suddenly feel very painful on my leg! on my godness..feel so pain on my leg..like a needle jet in to my leg!
i thought an ant can't be harm to me..but...
what was happen.. my leg became very itchy and swelling at the part that bite by ant!
I go to clinic and doctor give me a lot of medicine.. amoxycillin- antibiotic, prednisolone and voren - allergic, hydrocort & neomycin for external use and apply at the affected area.. the medicine i took for this more than the medicine took when i was sick!!

My friends..don't think that an ant- only a small ant!

2 comments:

  1. wow,huh..it's very feel bad.What's kind of ant is that?...i think this type of ant was really harmful to us,and we must be more careful next time and also you. You as a volleyball player,must take care of all your part of body to make sure you will play perfectly..heheh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ___im really shocked to hear your story___
    __im afraid to sit at any bus stop___
    __heheh___once, i sat at a bus stop and suddenly saw a big ant___
    ___i guess thats the queen for entire ants___
    __heeeheheh____maybe that ant which bite you____

    ReplyDelete