Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A day in my life in campus.

Hye my friends... I want to teel you all about first time I in campus and my feel. Life on campus quite altogether different with my life in secondary school. Early arrival to horrifying campus once at that time. Because first time track campus world. A little as much giving real picture how living in the campus. As new student, should possess profoundest strength in self to undergo all resistance who come invite. All what problem will be accepted later must overcame own. Independent is first thing which need undergone. All business should be finalised with own guided with guide was given. Amin... Hopefully I be able to undergo journey of life mine safely and calm hopefully. Hehehe. This memory will be I remember forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment