Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Healthy LIfestyle..

I do love snack and cake.I was addicted with snack and cake,but it's always remind me about fat.So i took a chance to ask the expert nutritious.He told me that,all the common snack and cake that i always eat consist of high fat and contain high level of sugar.Then,i started to be more carefull about what i ate everyday.I can't stop from eating my favourite snack and cake.As a expert nutrious, he gave me some advice,i don't have to stop my eating,and i was happy to heard that.He introduce me the complete nutrition snack and cake.It was a energy bar that replace my snack.There's a lot of enery bar which is now my favourite is nature valley and kelogg special k.I can even took it everyday.The cake replacement was a sugar free, high fibre and free trans fat cake which is easily can get it from the secret recipe.It contain no sugar,less fat and high in protein.Now i really enjoy my snack and cake without thinking about it harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment