Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Favourite Family Member

Hello guys,i gregarious with anyone no matter man or woman.As long as they are honest and sincere in freindship.I am very delighted because i have a lot of freinds that concerned about me.They are Arisa, Yana,Sakinah,Hidayah,Zubaidah,Qawiem,Fatin and Radziah.But my best friend is Arisa.Now, she studying at University of Malaya (UM).However i am not alone in National University of Malaysia (UKM) because my freind, Sakinah also further her studies here and more miraculous when we got a same course.In UKM, i'm already make a new freinds Farah,Aisyah,Kama and Wani.I hope this freindship will remain forever.

1 comment:

  1. oh,i see.You have many friend,but so sad you not same universiti with your friend.i think your happy at ukm because you can new member.

    ReplyDelete