Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Day In My Life In Campus

My family had sent me to National University of Malaysia (UKM).My first day in UKM jumbled feeling between happy and sad.I was happy because able to further study in higher level.In other hand,i was sad because i was apart with my family.I was staying in college Pendeta Za'Ba.

My first day in UKM, i have been acquainted with seniors who was our fasilitator.We were being told that they will be with us for one week time.'Minggu Mesra Pelajar' (MMP) very tiring for me because we forced to wake up early and sleep very late at night.We prayed together and range of activities carried out jointly.Actually,i was not enjoyed with it because i had high fever the other day.On the third day,i was just sitting and relaxing in the room.Later on,we have to register the subjects we take and search for our classes at faculty.It was so exhausthing because the faculty is so big.

The next day,i attend calse and held the title of student UKM.....

No comments:

Post a Comment