Friday, March 13, 2009

volleyball... my favourite sport!!

Volleyball..is a teamwork game! No teamwork..can't win for the game!!
New rules 2009.. 14 player in a team! 2 libero and 12 player!
Why i like to play this game so much?
Firstly, i don't like to play individual games. Individual games can't makes a lot of friends if compare to the team games.I prefer to interact with many people!
Secondly,team games got a lot of fun that with many people..but individual games can fun with who??
Thirdly,the pressure in the team games can be share by a lot people..but individual have to face its alone!
Beside that, i still got a lot of reason that i choose volleyball as my favorite sport but too long to be write here!

So all my friends..come to join volleyball and discover its yourself!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sory...
    i give u two comments..
    hehehehe
    u r so very fanatic with volleyball.
    are u have training volleyball every evening??

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually i'm more prefer to play individual game as i dont know how to cooperate with the other during the game.Individual game and team game both have they own advantage.you would found that its more stress when you join to a team game compare with individual.When the team lose a game then it would pointed to somebody.I dont like this.My favourite game is badminton.I'm so excited to watch the competition between Lee chong wei and Lin Dan.I will stop all my job and sitting in front the tv to watch the show.haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ___i like to play volleyball too____
    __since im in primary school i started to play this games___
    ___so interesting___
    ___ive heard a story bout this games____
    __my friend told me that, her friend had an accident when played this games____
    ___her finger broke when try to slap the ball___
    ___so pity of her___
    __so as my advise, play carefully okey___

    ReplyDelete