Thursday, March 12, 2009

My dream....

Hello! To all my friends... Today I want to share about my dream. I think you all always have a dream. So, I want to story about my dream. My first dream is I want to be fashion designer because I like drawing, design, dye, and see something beautiful and colourful. This job is very I like it. I hope, I can have my own boutique to design many clothes for other people such as for wedding. Beside that, I also have a dream about I want a big house. This house very expensive and very beautiful when people look at the house. The house I hope have a swimming pool, garden flower, house garden, rest area, sports space and many all. Next, I want a car because I like driving. I don't want a big car because I like a cute or small car such as KANCIL, KEMBARA, KELISA, MYVI, KENARI and SATRIA. So, I hope my dream achieved.

4 comments:

  1. nice dream hope you can get it...we have same dream..i also want to have my own house..but only the different is i want the big car...hehhehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellow..hye nur iza
    i hope you can achieve what you have dream..
    be strong to fulfill all of your dreams because whatever we dreams can't achieve easily..i also have my own dreams just like your..hope both of us will succeed,succeed and succeed hehehe..one of my dreams is to see my brother have their own life and i will be happy..Amin

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello...
    i also surely have a dream...but i do prefer a really big dream..heheh
    for once,i dream for a big car, vios i do....and i dream to have a big country house..more too english style...but it is just a dream...like you,i hope one day our dream will be come true..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ---me too---
    ---i also have a dream that i never know that can comes true----
    ---like intan nadia's said...my dream is to have a big house in english style------
    ---our taste is same---
    ---im started admire to have this house when im watched a tv show....----

    ReplyDelete