Friday, March 20, 2009

FINAL EXAM IS AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!!!!

oh no...we only have another three weeks for us to make be prepare for our second final exam...if you ask me that i'm ready or not of course i will answer 100% that i'm not ready yet...hehe..and i'm very sure most of the student are just like me..am i right???..
i really hope that i have a best result for this second semester...
i'm lucky because my exam is not really packed so thats is good time for me to use to
makesure i can score in exam...i'm going to finish my exam on 4 mei...yahoo!!!!..
so i can going back early to meet my love...my family...hehehe
is a long time i'm not going back home..i really miss my family very much!!!

1 comment:

  1. well..same with me..i not ready yet for exam for this sem because i have many asaighment for finish and i don't have spare time for studying...but i hope my result for this year better than result first sem...emm for your information,i'm going to finish my exam on 6 mei...so late..huh!!!

    ReplyDelete