Monday, March 2, 2009

MIsS My FaMILY...


10:18PM c1114(my room la!!!)

at this time my headache has come ..
and again it strike me,..
now everyday i'll get it because of..??
many2 reason...mid sem..
uncomplete tutorial..
lab genetic report with messy data and calculus...
and always uncovered from rain(ahaks my umbrella was missing somewhere)..
and the crucial reason..is..
I MISS MY FAMILY VERY MUCH!!!
Hehe..almost three month not see my mom face..
and not fight with my litlle brother..
not stroll about at my house..
make my migrain ARISE..
w
hat to do now..??

hmm better be calm down..
like my friend said


" eminent the important than important"

1 comment:

  1. so sad,i read your writing.i think you really miss your family especially mother,father siblings and other.i hope meet your parent..dont cry

    ReplyDelete