Friday, March 27, 2009

SO SWEET!!!!


MEOW!!!!MEOW!!!!


that was the sound of a cat....hehehe...just assume it....huh...miss you my cat!!!!!i know most of us also have a cat at their houses...well so do I....I ONLY HAVE A CAT....it is a male cat....has a blue eyes n brown in colour....very clever cat...because everytime i call HIM....it will come to me....its look like He understand what im going to say to Him....my father also love it so much....it is really important to me....HE also know who is it's owner and who is closer tO HIM...althought it is a male cat...but it does not like to walk far from our house.....when my father just came back ....it will followed my father until my faher's room....my mother just ignore it....because my mom already knew about that...besides it's different from the others cat that became as a pets before this....well that's all about my cat.....daaaa....see you on the next post!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment