Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Home Town

I was born in Felda Bukit Kepayang, Pahang. Since I was born, I grow with among the palm-trees. This is because my father works for Felda. However, I'm very proud because is life Felda's child and grrow with father and mother hardship I are not giving up bringing up I and other siblings. Life at Felda is very interesting because the society still practise cooperative attitude and tolerance especially during festivels. A month before the feast carremony a meeting is held to discuss division of work. Nowadays, in Felda area is equipped with all basic facilities for the community such as pipe water supply, school, electricity supply and cooperative shop. As compared Felda community life first in what is now indeed too much his difference. However, now Felda community standart of living already better. Since five last year I moved to Felda Trolak in Perak. The fact is even if where I be, I fixed child brought up in Felda. I proud are born in Felda.

No comments:

Post a Comment