Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My essay-----About myself

I was born on the 17th march 1988.I was named Hor Sook Fong.It means "feminine"in chinese.I'm the youngest member in my family.I have two sisters and two brothers.I live in a big family and I share the bedroom with my sister and also my cousin sister.We are very close to each other.
When I was 6 years old, I went to the kindergarden near my house.I enjoyed my kindergarden life a lot as it was full of hapiness.I always took part in activities like dancing and singging.
I studied in my primary school near my house.I always woke up late and always got scolded by my mother.After school,I would ride my bicycle and played with my friend.We had so many games to play and sometimes we played at the river.So, I tried to finish my homework as fast as possible.
However, my secondary school life was really different.I was always busy with my homework and there were so many activities to join.It impacted my free time a lot.Beside that,I needed to focus on my study as it was important for my future.Studying hard is stressfull.Furtunately my brother always gave me advice and helped me in my study.He is a wonderful brother and I love him so much.
Currently, I am studying in a local university in Bangi.I am studying Environmental Science as I like mother nature.I am happy with my study.I hope my study will benefit my future and I have the opportunity to serve the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment