Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"restart"my "blogger life"

Hello!!!! I'm so happy that i can post something in this blog again.For a period,i cant attached to this blog.When i try to sign in , i found that my invitation has been expired.I also dont know why.Maybe it got some problem with acception or what.I ask to my friend wheather they still can post something to the blog or not.The answer they give:"CAN". After this, i have try so many method included create a new google account and so on.While i am succesfully went to the homepage of posting, i am so excited and started to post something there.After i clicked the button "publish post", i found that this is not "2014 spirit blog" but my own blog. howww....(i'm really want to cry) Fortunately, DR has do another invitation for me.Now i can write whatever i like in this blog again.
haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment