Friday, March 27, 2009

ROTU!!!!


Emmmm ....if you want to know guest...ROTU is stand for reserver officer training unit...or we familiar with PALAPES...hehehe...well...i am the one from a few hundreds who’s going to be an officer ...but its takes time... i have to attend the training at the weekend when we have a training..ya!!!AT THE FIRST TIME...i’m not satisfied because i HAVE TO SACRIFIED my holidays...huh...so bad...but now ..i can adapted with this new environment....and sometimes... if there is no training at the weekend...i’m feel so bored...hahaha...for me...ROTU teach me how to survive in this kind of world and become more confident ...althought its quite tuff...but it’s my challenge....we also have an annual camp for each years...in ROTU ..i can learn about weaponds and try to use the weaponds...and learn about army....hehehe....sometimes i felt so sad because my semester holiday burned...because i had an annual camp.....but i know i have to be a strong !!!!
yeah....aja aja fighting!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. fecky is strong girl..
    not like me...
    because when i was young..
    i always played"askar-askar"
    with my sibling and cousin..
    but one day...
    i was fall from the stonewall..
    then..
    my hand bone was fractured..
    till that day,,
    i'm not the same girl who is love to play
    energetic activities...
    and i always feel sad when look
    people can do energetic activity..
    but I abate with my destiny..
    Allah gave the best for our fate...

    ReplyDelete