Monday, March 16, 2009

MEDIK 09- Dinner RAHIM KAJAI




On 11 march 2009, at 8pm, my collage had one special day.. "MALAM UJANA MEMORI" for all kajairian... The theme for that night is English Garden.. This is very universal theme.. this dinner at DECTAR..


Firstly I enter to DECTAR, I very surprising and shocked, because all kajairian look very beautiful and handsome that night.. my friend also look beautiful... the dinner is very special for me and imposible to forget it... Dina a popular singer in Malaysia also come and she sing two songs.. and then, kindergarten children also dance that night.. they look so cute.. i'm very funny when look they dance...the theme colour of our dinner are red, black and white.. you want to know what colour I wear??? I will send you my pic and don't forget to leave a comment ok??? hehehe...




4 comments:

  1. so nice your dress...what theme your dinner?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,you so nice to night..erm,wht your experience when you goes to dinner expecially for your self?I'm stay in Kolej Pendeta Za'Ba and on 24nd of March 2009 my college will be have dinner.The theme for this night is "Batik"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Ocha. So nice you at MEDIK night. But, I not see you this dinner. Hope you enjoy this night with Wani and Widy. See you for next time dinner. LOVE KAJAI!!!!

    ReplyDelete