Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Future Plan

I know everyone has a future plan in life. To me the future plan is the most important because it can be a guidline for us to achieve our dreams. At the moment I'm in my first year at National University of Malaysia in Bangi. I often dream about my future before I go to sleep. When I finish my study, I want open a nursery because I like childen very much. Although I am majors in Malay Letters but for me it's not problem because what I learned at the university is knowledge. As for my nursery, I want it to be different from others. I don't mind serving parents who can't afford to pay the fees because apart my love for children, my other reason for open is this nursery is to help those with financial disability. Besides, in three or five year' I would like to open a few nurseries of my own. I want to be self employed. In my dreams also, I see my self as a successful person. I will have a house, can take care a my parents and of course I also want have my own family. I will make sure this dream will come true.

1 comment:

  1. HOLLA...well what a great plan!!!!...i like your plan very well...yeah...we have to help each other....opssss!!!.....i think ..when i get married and i have aa few children...iAM GOING to send my child to your nursery ....hehehe...just joking...well keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete