Wednesday, March 25, 2009

my problem

I hate my second semester as i'm really feel under stress.Too much assignment for me to do.I know that assignment is one of the part of our university life.But compared with last semester,i found that i'm always busy with the assignment and tutorial.Every week we have to take the chemistry tutorial from the phothostat shop and we must complete with this in one week.When i'm done and pass up my tutorial,another one has wait for us to do.Not only Chemistry,another course like TITAS, Persatuan pelajar and so many couse that consist of assigment and also the presentation.We have lab report again.Again, again and agains.....I'm really cant stand with this.Now i still have around four assignment to do.Wooouh.....Who can help me?I also worries with the Hostel problem..Every semeseter, this hostel has to kick the unactive one out of the hostel.To become a active dweller,you have to attends for every activities they organized.Every week at least has one activity and this activity is compulsory for all first year students.That means we have no choise and all the attendends will be take.But be a active dweller it doesn't mean you are sure that can be stay.They have to consider your PNGK point and also your merit point.I'm really wonder that i will kicked to Za'ba.As this hostel is very very expensive and it located far from my venue.I have to take bus every time i'm go for my classes.I dont want......:-(

2 comments:

  1. za'ba is wonderful place ...
    believe me...
    harhar

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello A125602..same to me..i have a lot of assignment should to satle before study week..hehehe i think za'ba is nice and piecefull place..hehehe

    ReplyDelete