Friday, March 20, 2009

__iM tOtaLLy hAppY__


___tadaaaaaa...!___
___this is my new shoes___i just bought it last friday with my friend___
___actually, that day, im going out with my friend on purpose to look for a new shawl____heee___new shawl for my college's dinner night___
___but then, im attracted to this shoes, when we passing by that shop___
___by the way, its not so expensive____
__besides, there is less price____quickly i grabbed this shoes___
__haha__without thinking twicely__
___what do you think?___
___the design was simply amazing___kahkah____amazed you too?___
___i dont think so, because we have different taste at all___isn't it?___
__i have correction here__thats not my feet___
__i just hired a new model to wear this shoes___
__who was her is secret___heee___
___if you see this shoes, the design was so simple and dont have any extra decoration such as flowers or else___but i like it____
___thats it all___daa__

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but I think that I don't like that shoe. It looks quite old-fashioned. Why are you so happy with it?..I think you have to buy another prettier shoe for yourself.

    ReplyDelete