Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Love My Mother

I believe most people love their mother. I have a very close relation with my mother. If I have any problem, I will tell her. I don't hide any secret from her. After I express all my problems to her I feel relaxed and relieved. Besides, I believe my mother will not betray me compared to others. To me, my mother understanding me better as I am her child. Sometimes I fell that she is not just my loving mother but also my best friend and my caunsellor. She is also very beautiful. Further, my mother is very caring and always gives me full support. If I have done a mistake she will advise me instead of punishing me. My mother also will tell me the reasons for her advise. That's why I regard my mother as the best in the world.

2 comments:

  1. I do agree with you.But i wont tell my problem to my mother as i dont want she worries about me.I like to share my hapiness with her.I like to see her smile.hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you,everybody must loving my mum.I hope everybody take care your mother.

    ReplyDelete