Monday, March 9, 2009

Funny story about blind date

That story had happen in 2005.my friend get a sms from unknow person,and she was chat with him. So long time we was chat in the handphone. One day i suggest for my friends to met him. However my friends dont want to met him. But when i say,my suggest just for help her to met a great man,if that man is not good for her its can help her to choice for stay to friendship with that man or not. My friends agree with me. After that, she call her blind date and tell about she want to met him. He agree and my friends invite me to met that man. When i see one old man, i was shocked because he is my friends date. My friends pull my hand to met him. After that, we met him very fast and my friends tell we have a important job... When we back to home, we was laugh and my friend say that is a great date..when i stored to my friend,we laugh too..

1 comment:

  1. Well..I have a "phone friend" before. I would like to chat with him and tell him all about me .I feel more relax everytime i'm chat with him maybe it because we dont know each other.He always gives me advice,support and so on. i'm really hope that our friendship that can "run" forever long. haha..

    ReplyDelete