Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mum and Dad...

Hello all my friends.. I want to share what I think is very important in our life. I believe, all people love with you parents. Also me, I love so much with my mum and my dad. I cannot life without they. Beside that, when I have problem I must share with my mum and my dad. What I want , my dad must give me. So, I love they forever and ever. I hope my friends also same with me. I want to life together with my family when I success in my study and give happiness and convenience to my parents. So, my advice to you all, must love your parents forevera and don't give they problem but give happiness for your parents.

4 comments:

  1. i read you so love my family especially mum and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,i love my parent very very much.Without them i wouldn't be here. They are the person who give birth to me, takes care of me, teach me right from wrong,and help me in anywhere.So, i have said to myself i cant do anything to hurt them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parent Love.. greatest love in world!
    Parent do everything for me..when i born till now..parent always done the best for me..
    They will forgive me when i did something wrong..They will show me the right way!
    What can we do to repay to them?
    only the way is LOVE them as how they love me!!
    Take care them like they take care me when i was baby!
    i very appreciate the love that from my parent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. --I ALWAYS BURDEN THEM---
    --N I MISS THEM---
    ---I CANT FURTHER MY STUDIES WITHOUT THEIR ENCOURAGEMENT---
    ---I WANT TO PROVE THEM THAT I CAN MAKE THEM HAPPY--
    --N I WILL TAKING CARE OF THEM FOR THE LAST BLOOD---
    (A125652)

    ReplyDelete