Friday, February 13, 2009

be positive

If anyone talks to me badly
I will stay away and try to be calm
If anyone tells me the truth
I will accept and do not ever regret
If anyone hurts my heart
I will stay calm and pray
If anyone gives me hope
I will hold and do not keep it at bay
If anyone looks down on me
I will take it easy and strengthen my heart
If anyone loses their temper
I will take a deep breath and be quite
And
if anyone needs my help
I will lend my hand and do the best
I care for everyone's feeling and desire.

2 comments:

  1. ...this is a good tips..thanks coz show this tips....i can be more positive.. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your info..very good suggestion for those "negative" haha...
    Be positive..so that everything will be 'OK" right??
    The answer sure is "RIGHT"!!
    Be positive bring thousand of benefit and no single of bad thing..why not WE be POSITIVE!!!

    Anyone is "negative"..please learn all of this!! Thats sure can help you in your life.. Your life become happier, easier, and enjoyable!!

    SO..sure I wan become a "POSITIVE" people!!
    How about you???

    ReplyDelete