Thursday, February 26, 2009

Handphone

Handphone become a necessary thing in all people daily life!! Nowadays, people cant live without handphone! itz you are the one of them?
For me, handphone is a thing that can let me contact others easily!! I cant imagine that without handphone how we contact each other ? Beside that, the new technology makes the handphone become multiple function for user. For example, my handphone can be use for take photo, email, listen song and so on. A lot of thing can be done if compare with the old design handphone. Do you realize if it weren't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight? Technology is a magic that makes our life better!!

Technology... is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other.
- Carrie P. Snow
For me..disadvantages of handphone are disturb me when i sleeping, when i study, when i training. Beside that, the radiation of handphone will effect our health on hearing and central nervous system.
All my friend share to me..what is your opinion about handphone??

1 comment:

  1. handphone.....i also agree with you..this things is very important especially to student..because in here we need handphone to contact other people..and also our family at home..actually the disadvantages can overcome by individu ..depends on how they use this technology....so think properly..

    ReplyDelete