Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rumah Amal Murni,Kajang!!!

Assalamualaikum and a very good evening for all my friends..today i and my friends go to the Rumah Amal Murni for visit the old people who's very ill and so unhappy in their life..this program is under the Jaksa's Kolej Burhanuddin Helmi..this is my first time participate to visit the old people..when i arrive at the house they are very happy to invited my friends and i come to the house..actually, at the house have 28 people include two young boys, chinese and indian..at the house, they are very mix with every one..for them all of the resident at the house is their own family member..at the house, we are always pay attension to hear their life problems and try to make all of them happy and enjoy with our programme like music box game, choir presentation from chinese student, and poco-poco dancing..all of the resident are joint us and they are very funny..i'm very happy and i hope one day i'll come again to visit them..from the program, i can learn about how the loving importance for every one..so for all of my friends, try to love your parent and make them happy..

3 comments:

  1. oooh
    that's very good job...
    thanks for your advice...
    i hope we will care our parents until they pass away..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye ca.. i'm very sad for them.. i hope i make they happy today.. this is a good programe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam. You are very kind …I very happy because you want to share about experience to go Rumah Amal Murni ,kajang…thank about advice…I hope I can be a good son for my mother and my father after reading your blog…same to you..I hope I can joined your program for get many experience for the future life...a124729

    ReplyDelete