Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Plan!! After the Chinese New Year Holiday!!

What i going to do after the Chinese New Year Holiday?? Let's me share with you all!!
Yesterday was ChapGohMay is the last day of Chinese New Year. After the Chinese New Year the first thing i wanna to do is STUDY!! Midterm test coming soon!! Preparation for the midterm is important to me because i hope that can get a better result on all the test. My Preparation for midterm test are study hard and study smart!
In the other hand, a lot of volleyball competition also coming soon!! I have to prepare my physical and mental to win all the games!! My preparation for volleyball competition is trainning hard!!
So that i have to do is manage my time properly and put a lot effort on all the preparation!!
All my friends..How about your plan??

No comments:

Post a Comment