Monday, February 9, 2009

MY LOVING SISTER

in my families, I closest with my second sister.. his name was nurul suhaida. he 23 years old and still studying and was in national university Malaysia. now he wells off in final year. he takes malay language education coust. my sister stay in kris mas college. in our family we call her 'angah' I so dear my sister because he very good, caring, caring towards family, compromise and others more most important he really understand I. if I have any problem of course he will help me and give advise and chief view in education. for example,when I having in the university problem,I often consult to him because he had better. we often are meeting at faculty. I thankful because get place ditto in the university .my sister dream of becoming a lecturer and want further studies its to degree.. in free time, we often watch movie, playing badminton,jogging etc. without we at home of course house will quite.Lots of people say that we this is we twin because face identical even for we direct tidak.apa what even we very happy. my sister have not have a boyfriend. for him education major. I hope my sister get one who good,faithful and could care for her.I hope my sister happy always and successful in his life. most important I hope our relationship between all along sibling cheerful and happy always. I love you sister.

3 comments:

  1. hai..cahaya sempurna
    waa..so jealous to you after read your story
    you and your beloved sister..so kind both of you,,i don't have sister or younger sister
    I only have 5 brother and 1 younger brother..
    Im the sixth in my siblings and I’m always get jealous with my cousin who have a sister
    Becouse, I the one that live among a guys, sometimes I felt so boring and sometimes I’m feel so lucky..i still remember when I’m form 1 or 2, I feel alone when at home..huhu..my first brother 26,then 25, 24, 23 and 21..i’m 20 and my younger brother, name Aiman 13 year old.
    But,when my brother continue their study and work outside from Terengganu, just like my first brother work at Putrajaya, the second at Johor, third at Melaka and fourth at Kedah..my heart bit always miss them and feel happy to gathered together like 10 years ago..
    Just like you cahaya sempurna, I hope my sweetheart that my brother will have their good partner to be part of their live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam .I look you are very happy because you have a sister .My be your sister very happy because have a younger sister a understanding,caring and help together when you have problem or your sister….same with meI have a sister .She work in my village.We also share their problem and we are have a attitude stubbom in my family………Ihope we can still together although she a married after this....A124729

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are lucky because here you have someone caring about you..
    UPSM has many kind of activities else but now i also don't know what are the activities that will coming soon but i hope one day you will join us.

    ReplyDelete