Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my nice home town

I sure every person doubtless have hometown. Similarly with me. I was born in Permatang Tiga Ringgit Pulau Pinang and grow there long 20 years previous I came in UKM. My name of village so unique in all people view heard it’s.
My house is square with paddy field and it its very beautiful. My house is surrounded by plants. At my village found rice paddy field and processing plant. After being the process, many people came to look at its. a lot of kids play kite at that time.. I so peaceful stay on village compared town.
All people in my village is a good and friendly. If have any ceremony feast, all people help together. On weekends, my villagers will work together clean area a village.
In every year, my village will hold family day and all people involved at the day.
In my village, there are various facilities such as surau, playground, shop and others. In last year, my village is further developed and is in safething.

1 comment:

  1. The village facilities is ok.Howeever,eviroment not popolution because that peace.I like look paddy field so beautiful when take photo....

    ReplyDelete