Wednesday, February 25, 2009

..............mY Birthday..........

Last Saturday is my birthday..21 february 1988..

Now I am 21 years old…..for this birthday im so happy because my friends celebrate it and make a surprise for me…it sound jokes because I survey the cake shop with Dewi without know that she want to buy a cake for me…ha ha ha

The story begin in Friday morning 20/2/2009, we are going to Kajang because both of us have to scan our bank card..it block….after that we going to metro kajang I spend some money to buy a few thing. After that Dewi ask me ‘Diela you know where is the cake bakery?’

I said “don’t know but we can find it’

Dewi’ok”

Me “ who want to buy a cake’

Dewi “ Ganesh ,she wants celebrate her friend birthday”

Me “ oo… lets we find the shop”…………..

12am….my room

Suddenly someone knock my door….

I said password please….and then someone say ..’im a guees so u have to open the door for me’ I know that voice ..its Dewi. I open the door and I was surprise..Dewi and few friend song ……Happy birthday to you…….and the cake that we are survey in the morning is for me..

Friend thank you so much……for the celebration, for the cake, for the present..and for remember me…..love you all…

P/s: my face was dirty that night because they threw the cream cake at my face….

3 comments:

  1. hai..happy blated birthday.. for your information..my birthday has pas at 16 february..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei,dila.happy birthday to do you.remember diala,you enter 21 year old..he..he..
    dont angry,i just jooking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birthday has been past last week.I passing my birthday at ukm.When i think i will pass it alone,suddenly my best friend come to my room and celebrate with me.A toy and a bithday card.I'm really so touch at that time.I really owe what she give me.I won't forget about it....

    ReplyDelete