Thursday, February 12, 2009

About my name n my horoscope
Rooyahazma
I are intellectual and humanists. I insist on reading only the best books and you never avoid helping friends who are in trouble .this is true, because reading book is a my hobby n i can’t see my friends in trouble. I keep on telling people that humanity is basically good. Peoples like me is a look forward to living in a peaceful world ruled by intelligence and harmony. About my personality. I have an ambition , ethusiatstic, generous and determined nature, temped and become restless. A key strength that i posses is your ability to adapt ability to adapt to almost any situation you are put in. I have large cicles of friends, i can go on and will well with my friends born under leo, libra, sagittarius, and germini. But i don’t think so. Coz i can go on with my all friends.

To my best friends
Akma, ecah n eifa
I wrote your name in the sand, but waves it away.....
I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blow it away.....
So,
I wrote your name in my heart and that’s where it will stay.....

5 comments:

  1. hye,,, thanks because wrote my name as your friends..
    i hope a friendship for we all still forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...hrmm rooya when is your birthday?....
    ... interesting writing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete