Sunday, February 22, 2009

Natural Beauty Tips

A124604
Natural Beauty Tips
Hi girl… I know all of you want to look beautiful everyday. No need to shy with me, I’m also a girl. Everyday I heard some girl say ……“Oh I got pimple on my face, black head, white head….oh what should I do?”
Hey guy, don’t keep laughing when you read this article. I won’t ask you whether you care or not about your beauty, because I know some of you ego to admit it, right. Don’t shy…any one care about that today. There are many metro sexual guys now for example, David Backham.
If you got a pimple or whatever on your face, some people recommended you to use many beauty products such as Neutrogina, Olay, Clearsil and etc. Be careful with to some product today because some have chemical thing such as mercury, hydroquinone and formaldehyde. That right it can make your face brighten but it also can diminish your skin. So danger!!!!! But friends, bright skin not key for your beauty, but if you care of your hygiene, of course you look beauty. For me, “Beautiful is clean”.
Good news for you friends, because they are many natural thing that you can use to take care your beauty without worried about the side effect. Even this method shows a slow effect, but I guarantee no side effect will happen; only you must be more patient.
Here I list down the natural thing that you can use for your beauty. But not too depend on it. You also must pray for God, because your beauty comes from God. Right???
1. Cucumber: skin moisturizer; neutralize the carcinogenic in roasted food.
2. Tomato: soften the skin, provide vitamin c for body.
3. Aloevera: tauten our skin face and remove the scar.
4. Coconut dregs: as a bath scrub to remove death skin and soften the skin.
5. Rice flour with lime juice: as a toner that help to remove pimple and make our skin pore become small.
6. Honey: lip moisturizer.
7. Dew: for ageless.
8. Coconut milk and hibiscus: hair more soft, black and thick.
9. White egg: as mask to tauten our skin face and remove dead skin
10. Ice cube: tauten our skin face and make our pore become small.
11. Yeast: soften the skin.
12. Milk: brighten our skin.

All this tips I got from magazine, my mother and heard some people say. Try it!!!! You won’t regret it. If you have extra tips, please share with us. Of course we need it….
Remember “beautiful” is subjective, but try to look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment