Saturday, February 14, 2009

How To Stay Beautiful

To help keep the skin clear in between facial appointments always cleanse,tone and moisturise.The cleanser gently cleans the skins of residue and dead cells while the toner helps close the pores.You should also pick a moisturiser that suits your skin type.If you're going to forgot makeup,you need to take the best care pf your skin possible.A herbal steam facial done at home twice a week will cleanse your pores and give your skin a healty glow.Follow your skin care regime religiously to keep your skin in top shape.

3 comments:

  1. ...oo thank u for the information .....i always take care of my my skin.....he he he when u want to give another tips.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for you tip a skin clean for a beautiful….I Think you tip is very interesting for me because I can use you tip for my life…..I think you are sweet girl …huhuhu…

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo.thank your information that care a face..Everthings women liked beautiful.Tip your gives important for women with care a skin...

    ReplyDelete